お誕生日おめでとう!

I celebrated my birthday with my parents at this cowboy-themed restaurant(?) and I was really bloated after the meal!




Cow girl waitress!



Mushroom soup in the metal bowl~



Metal cups for hot drinks and glass mugs for cold ones :D





YAY ICE CREAM WITH ALOT OF RAINBOW SPRINKLES :D



They got me this white rose and it's beautiful!



The gifts! The wrapping paper is so cute~


I got home, unwrapped the present and guess what I got! :D


FOOD! Hello Kitty Pocky(?), Dorayaki and Pooh bear marshmallow! :3



Pokemon pencil case! Cuteness overload! :3



Two Sesame Street pencils! Idk why my sister got me this but it's really cute~



And a birthday cake! :D :D


Thank you for everything! I really like the gifts! :D :D :D

★★★★★★★★


Rebecca and Li Bing also invited me to have lunch with them and we decided to eat at Kim Gary, a Hong Kong restaurant. I was also feeling very bloated when I left the restaurant. D:




This is just... amazing!






I want to thank the two awesome girls in the photo above! Don't forget me k! :,)


★★★★★★★★




And of course, thank you people for the pre-birthday celebration! :D :D :D

★★★★★★★★




みんな、ありがとう! 大好きだよ! ♥♥♥

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top