「好きだよ」といって欲しいの

Making Kagamine Len headphones!
My hands were aching after completing the headphones and they don't look very well-made D:

This was the tutorial I watched and followed:



It's in Japanese with subtitles in a few languages but the steps are easy to follow without really having to understand what she's saying~ :)

*Note: Use a sharp penknife and avoid rusty ones!*


I managed to find the Color Board used in the video in Daiso~ :D







Poorly cut because I was using a rusty penknife Dx



Complete! Haha yes, I was watching Girl's Day's Hug Me Once MV~


My hands were really feeble after completing the headphones... Dx

★★★★★★★★


I guess I can dump include some of my random camwhores here since it's related to Rin and Len~ ♥

I kind of got bored at home and started drawing them on my face~ *w*











CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top