章三十一:Fake Sleeping


Wondering who is she and why is she at Shiseido? :D


She's Ivy and she invited me to a make up lesson conducted by Majolica Majorca~ Thank you Ivy~ :D





We got to test out the "Chapter 31: Fake Sleeping" products (Below: Aurora Tear Liner & Frangrance) and we learnt how to achieve the poster girl's (Above) look! Random fact: The poster girl is only 13 and she's so gorgeous! *Drowns in despair*(´Д`q゜・.泣)


















With our completed look! Nothing like the poster girl huh :( I guess I was too afraid to go for the "darker look".





With the make up guru - Wilson~














★★★★★★★★



Ending the post with a uber cute cupcake I bought that day~ (Oops, it got smashed Dx)


Yup, my hair is now shorter (by 4 inches but nobody realise a thing T.T) and I dyed it a lighter shade. It's just 1 or 2 shades lighter so I guess it's not exactly obvious. Initially, I was thinking of getting blonde but my hair is too damaged to get bleached :( Even though I was kind of disappointed, I still like my how my hair looks now~
Probably giving up on getting blonde hair =w=

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

Cominica said...

Omg you're soo lucky! >.<
I hope majolica came to my country too, lol.
It's so nice to attend an event :D

cominica.net

Yuna said...

omg the model is only 13? thats crazy! haha she looks so mature and pretty~ I like this makeup look though, looks cute and simple !

Eleanor said...

@cominica:
I really have to thank Ivy for inviting me! :D Yup, it was really a nice experience!

@Yuna:
I didn't expect her to be 13 either! Quite shocking huh! Haha. Thank you! :D

Dara said...

I would have loved to do that you are so lucky!! and seriously 13!? anyway sounds like a great day out!! :DDD

From Dara x

http://dreamydara.blogspot.com/

Eleanor said...

Darad xx:
Yes she's really 13, coming 14! I was really shocked too! The class was interesting :)

Back
to top