夏祭り2012


With my sister! :)







Vernice with my sister! :)











I look forward to Natsu Matsuri every year because of the ramen, pudding and loads of other tasty Japanese food! (Glutton me)

There were yukatas for rent during the event and due to some unforeseen circumstances, I ended up wearing one. This is the first time I'm putting on a yukata and it was really beautiful I must say. I chose a purple yukata with pink obi and it was so lovely (but really hot at the same time haha *blames the weather*)!

I'm also really glad I got to meet so many friends I haven't met for quite some time at the event. It was really fun and even though Natsu Matsuri just ended, I can't wait for the year to fly pass and get my hands on that bowl of delicious ramen again! (●´∀`●)

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Ankyls said...

oh! You have a nice blog with nice photos!:) I like this:)

Greetings from Poland:)
Ankyls

Eleanor said...

Aww thank you! :)

Back
to top