My Used-To-Be Pastime

Remember the time when I was so obsessed with blonde shotas? It has been possibly a year since then and also since I last crossdressed as Kagamine Len (I don't cosplay that much now, must less crossdress haha).
Joey, aka my lovely Rin, organised a photoshoot together with Sharon and Sam, the really cute photographers!

Here are the photos by forever awesome Sharon! (Instagram)






The standard Vocaloid pose LOL


My favourite shot!

It was my first (and last to date haha) photoshoot so I was pretty much awkward and stiff. I even had to make everyone else wait while I google for poses... oops! We were at a carpark near Joey's house and the most unforgettable moment happened when Joey's mum peered out of the window and called out to us! That was so cute! Well, I guess all of her neighbours also saw weird blondies loitering around the roof hahaha.

Thank you Sharon for the most wonderful shots I could ever ask for. I really can't believe that's me in the photo looking so boyish! Thank you!!!

After looking through photos from the shoot and attending several cosplay events, I've pretty much persuaded myself to try cosplaying once again. I don't watch animes that much or swoon over 2D guys right now, but I want to try and complete the previous plans I had and hopefully that will be some time soon!

(P.S. I think I still have my DIY headphones somewhere in my garbage dump room hahaha)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top