Happy Birthday Hammies!

I'm not too sure when's the exact birth date of my two little guys here, but I picked them up from Sharon on the 26 of June so I've decided that their "birthday" will fall on this date. They have brought so much joy to not just me, but also my family. My mum enjoys feeding them and watching them eat every morning!




"Bro... you ok?"






Hamuketsu www


A photo with one of my boys!

All the photos in this post are taken with my new Redmi. It's a pretty decent phone, considering the price I paid. My hamsters like playing in the Xiaomi box, so all is good haha.



Creepy owner trying too hard to take photos with the hamsters



OM NOM NOM NOM


Oops, I forgot to loop this gif


Aren't hamsters just soooooo round, fluffy, and cute? I can't help but sit outside their cage and watch them do their stuff for hours. ♡

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Eleanor said...

Hey Marina, sure thing! Thanks for following :)

Back
to top