Time Catsle

I came home to news of a fifth cat cafe opening in SG after my first visit to one of the first four. This cat cafe is located a stone's throw away from Bugis MRT and charges only a one-time entry fee, unlike many of its competitors.

Initially, I expected to go home with an album of sleeping cat photos but thankfully, the cats there were active from time to time. They don't really like interaction with humans but are generally okay with petting.





Watcha lookin' at?





Why won't those humans share their food with me??




Little qt sleeping soundly on da bamboo's lap


It stayed on my lap for a few moments before deciding that it wasn't as comfy as bamboo's








I don't have pictures of the cafe, but I really like how it's cozily decorated. There were several cat trees, and an overhead platform for the kitties to roam about. The place was really crowded when I went over at around lunch time and most of the cats were sleeping. I guess it's best to visit them in the morning. Cats are cute and I've thought of keeping one, but my mum will never agree to it. Plus, I have my two little hamsters here to keep me company, and more than enough to keep me busy too haha! ☺

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top