この気持ち担ぎ、動かすの

I found some old photos of myself while I was working in a maid cafe quite sometime ago. They bring back many fond memories and I really miss the girls there~


The photo above was taken when I went for the "interview" which is also my first time in a maid cafe. The place was seriously too cute to be true~ *w* It was taken by Kelly/ Konomi. I really admire her~ How can anyone be as cute as her?!



This photo was taken with Ayako, a really really caring "mother" to me~ She took really good care of me during my meido days! Oh, have I already mentioned how gorgeous she is?



My chibi version of the cafe's mascot, Nana-chan~







Yup, more censored faces of my sister. We went for the interview and got to work there together! :D




I had to leave because I was sitting for a major national exam that year and had to concentrate on my studies. I really did enjoy myself for the few months there and being able to be a part of a maid cafe was like a dream come true :)

★★★★★★★★


Btw, here's a song I'm addicted to recently~
I'm in love with the cover of SNSD's Japanese album <3

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

LaPetiteIchigo said...

you photos are sooo cute ^^ love your blog, always make me better mood ^.<

Eleanor said...

Thank you! Your comment made my day! :D

Yuna said...

soo cute :3 hehe i love that animal hat you're wearingg xD

Eleanor said...

Thank you! Animal ears are really cute xD

Cominica said...

awww nekomimi looks soo good on youuu~~ Kawaaiiiiii~~~
I wanna come to maid cafe too next month, but I don't know whre it is >.< ::sad::

Eleanor said...

Thank you~ The one I worked at closed down alr :( There's another one at Funan IT Mall though! :D

Back
to top