完璧な生き方なんて出来ない








Sister: "Tilting my head makes my face look sharper"


★★★★★★★★












★★★★★★★★


I realise I've been wearing black for the first two days of the Chinese New Year. I tried to avoid it but I didn't exactly have anything else to wear.
My grandma was totally fine with me wearing black (black is an inauspicious colour for the new year) and told me I looked skinnier wearing the first dress ((((((v´▽`)v She calls me fat every other day HAHA.

On the other hand, my sister looks good in every occassion, no matter what she wears. *jealous*

I hope everyone had an enjoyable New Year with lots of food and ang baos!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute. there's nothing wrong with wearing black, I like your sister's white dress so much

-jean

Eleanor said...

Aww you're so sweet~ Thank you! :D

Back
to top