Cosfest XI




So beautiful :,)









I was hyperventilating when I heard him sing "Shinpakusuu #0822" :,)



Pacy as Saber for Day 1!







*fangirl*



With Jennifer and her cousin! (Omg why you girls so pretty)



Cute Luffy is cute

















Pacy as Moeka for Day 2!



With fellow Pokemon trainer, Liang Yi!



Best photo of the lot!







Ohoh, and here's a photo of my Shirokuma Cafe's Panda-kun phone casing :D


I'm glad I decided to go for Cosfest! There were tons of amazing cosplays and cute girls for me to stalk (oops) and lots of things for me to buy! I got 2 Tiger and Bunny gachapons (Ivan for myself and Barnaby for my sister), Pokemon stickers and awesome Shirokuma stickers! Panda-kun is just too cute (っ=ˆヮˆ=)っ ~ ♥

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Cominica said...

soo many cuuuteeee girls there! And you're one of them! :D sorry didnt come here for a while D:
How are you? :D

Eleanor said...

@cominica: I wish I was as cute as these girls omg! I'm fine and thank you so much for visiting! I loveeeeeee your new hair! What about you? You must be really busy with your blog and apparel store :)

Back
to top