Hong Kong I


I love the feeling these lovely clouds give me







Octopus card for the trains!


Awesomely huge hotel room with two fluffy queen sized beds


And the teleporter shower!




First meal in Hong Kong: Chicken Hor Fun!











Hong Kong's beautiful skyline from The Peak




I am extremely grateful to be able to travel with my friend Li Bing, her sister and her sister's friend (Woah that was kind of long haha)! Initially my parents refused to let me go overseas with my friends but they eventually agreed to it as my birthday gift haha!

We set off from Singapore on a 6am flight and visited The Peak on the first day of the trip. There were shops there selling souvenirs and we could see the really stunning landscape of Hong Kong from the top. We tried the McDonald's in Hong Kong for dinner and I was shocked to see that we can actually order Sausage McMuffin at anytime of the day! We only have that on the breakfast menu here in Singapore.

Oh, have I already mentioned how much I love the hotel room? We were staying on the 73rd floor and the view from there was amazing. The big fluffy beds and the awesome looking teleporter shower was really nice too! Aww I miss the room already!

I guess I should move on to the hauls for the day. The Japanese cosmetics there were so much cheaper than in Singapore so I had to get loads of them! I spent around SGD100 on just cosmetics on the first day haha! I also got really cute Loungefly x Hello Kitty cupcake earrings! I went back to the hotel feeling tired but was the day was really fun and I can't wait to wake up and explore Hong Kong the next morning! ✈

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top