Blue Eyes






It's the time of the year where relatives I rarely get to see all gather together for small talks or, more popularly, to gamble lol. I spent the first day of the Chinese New Year visiting relatives, collecting red packets, chomping on cornflake cookies etc etc.

The year passed by really fast and before I know it, I'm almost graduating. Can't wait to finish the CNY celebrations and resume my "No Sleep Do Project Routine". To be very honest, I should be doing my work since the deadlines are closing in and not writing this but hey, it's the CNY holidays! (Excuses, excuses.)

Here's my outfit for the first day of CNY and this is one of the rare times I'm not wearing black haha.

Thank you Evangeline for the photos!

Happy Lunar New Year!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top