Gotta Catch 'Em All

It was really lucky of me to be able to get my hands on some of the merchandises that are exclusive to Japan's Pokemon Center. Vernice (aka Kiripaca) was in Tokyo recently and she had the chance to visit the previous Pokemon Center there. Thank you Vernice for helping me get all of these cute merchandises!!


Irresistable Pokemon Socks, and some cute folders!


A Pancham sticker!!! I'm glad to see a legitimate Panda Pokemon because Spinda does not look like one haha


Thank you Vernice for getting one of their plastic bags for me too!


Being an avid fan of Pokemon Amie, this PokePuff strap is too cute to not get!


This Gachapon is from the Gachapon hahaha


This is the limited edition Halloween folder! There are four tabs at the sides and is pretty handy.

----------------------

I though I'd dump this photo here too since it's Pokemon related haha. This is one of the rare times when we get to see a Pikachu mascot since we don't get that many Pokemon events or distributions here. It was "Pokemon Day" and I got a shiny Gengar from the event. There was a photo taking session with Pikachu but the queue was unfortunately, insane. I didn't manage to get a photo but this is good enough haha!


----------------------

Someday, I am going to haul my ass over to Japan, and of course to one of the Pokemon Centers (Hopefully the Mega Tokyo one!!). It's a farfetch'd dream of mine, but I'll definitely visit it and horde all of the merchandises before I die!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

angelaah91 said...

so cute, love the socks!
lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

- www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

Back
to top