Dermabell 7 Nights Gel Mask Seaweed Review


Dermabell 7Nights Modelling Gel Mask

I don't usually include mask in my skincare routine because I'm too lazy hahaha, but I recently heard about this Gel Mask and thought it was really interesting! ( ゚Д゚)

It's nothing like the usual sheet mask. There's no paper or essence. Instead, there's a packet of gel and powder to mix together to form the mask!!

The set contains 7 different packs of mask. The Seaweed mask is for AC relief so I chose this to try first because of my recent breakout (╥_╥)

Dermabell 7Nights Seaweed Mask

Dermabell 7Nights Seaweed Mask

Dermabell 7Nights Seaweed Mask

The mask applies on cold and remains that way the whole time even though I didn't chill it beforehand. Pretty cool! Application around the nose was a little tough but other than that, I find it kinda fun! The mask stuck on very well and didn't slip like the usual ones. There was also no essence dripping all over the place so that's really convenient. I had quite a lot of gel left so I put it all over my lips and neck too. I could perhaps use just half of the pack each time.

Dermabell 7Nights Seaweed Mask

Removing was also very easy. Just peel the whole thing off! I reused the piece on my knees as well since there was still a lot of essence left.

My skin feels very moisturised after, and the redness from my breakouts were less visible! ( ゚Д゚)

This mask is definitely worth a try, especially if you dislike the usual sheet masks or is looking to try something new!
I'll update once I try the rest of the packs!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top