Cosfest X

On the last weekend of my 2 weeks break, I went for Cosfest! :D
But school reopens the next day... *dies*
At least I enjoyed myself very much during this break~

Cosfest is an annual cosplay event usually held in June and entrance is free (I'm such a cheapo. Meh.)!



Just in time for Angela and her friend's performance~ :D



Angela as Ranka and her friend as Sheryl Nome! :3























Saw Angela and her friend again~ :D





I ♥ girls with pink twin tail hair~ :3











This definitely deserves a special mention! xD





This Ichigo is just too cute *w*












I shall end the post with this crazily awesome drawing of Nyan Cat! It's just too amazing! Whoever drew that is a talent~ :D

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

Cominica said...

I miss going to cosplay event! >.<
look so funn dear ! :D

Eleanor said...

It was fun looking at all the cosplays~ :D

Why did you stop going to cosplay events? D:

fashioneggpplant said...

how awesome, love all the costumes, used to be obssessed with pokemon :P

C. said...

wow thanks for the photos x
C.

Eleanor said...

@fashioneggpplant:

Their costumes were really awesome *w*
I am still quite obsessed with Pokemon~ xD

@C:
Welcome! There were lots of awesome cosplays but I didn't manage to get them all on camera T.T

The Glamour Guide said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's You're blog is so charming! And I LOVE the pikachu drawing!! So cute!!! I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

Back
to top