Subculture: Lolita

Cheryl and I decided on a photo shoot to sum up our Lolita experience after Cosfest. We are both using a different wig from before (I lost the previous one LOL) and I love Cheryl's blonde wig! I should probably get one for myself haha.

Other than the wig, I also lost the bow I used previously so I had to try and make one the night before. I only had white cloth to work with but luckily my sister was around to help me paint matching floral prints on it. Thank you! We managed to finish the bow even though I'm a total idiot with it comes to sewing haha.





How did Cheryl manage to look so glamorous after a shoot?!?!

The shoot was at the Botanic Garden and probably because it is new year's eve, the place was filled with families, couples, tourists etc. and we got stared at a lot hahahaha. This is the first photo shoot in public for me so I can't help but feel out of place.

Despite that, we still had lots of fun and I really like how the photos turned out! Thank you "photographer of the day" Evangeline for helping us out with the shoot!

Here are a few of the photos taken at the shoot:




That awkward hair bow



My favourite shot from the shoot ↑↑↑



Halp why is Cheryl so pretty and demure?!?!? Hahaha, I had so much fun shooting with Cheryl and I can't wait till we embark on our next subculture/ cosplay project! ♡

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

mihoshappylife said...

so kawaiiii *____*

Eleanor said...

Aww, thank you!! :)

Mikiメ(^∀^)ノ said...

Eleanor why you so dolly and sweet! xD

Eleanor said...

I'm nowhere as sweet and dolly as you are!!! Still have a lot to learn from you :D

Back
to top