Garden of Life


As mentioned in the previous entry, here are the photos from the Lolita shoot last weekend.

Garden of Life
Photography: Zwei
Pink Lolita: Cheryl Miki
Blue Lolita: Eleanor (That's me!)









First of all, I would like to apologise to both Cheryl and Zwei for being extremely late because I got lost (what's new?) somewhere along the way. I'm sorry you guys had to wait in the hot sun for an hour ☹

Getting lost was just the beginning of my bad luck streak that day. One of my eyes was darker and appears way larger than the other (refer to photo at the end of the post). I further edited the photo to get rid of uneven eyes, so yes all of the photos were photoshopped, with the exception of the last photo of course. The weather wasn't very forgiving either but I'm so glad Zwei was our photographer. The pictures are beyond lovely. Thank you so much!

I have no idea what was going on but this was how my eyes looked like in the photos taken ↓↓↓


P.S. The lashes are Decorative Lash Play Sexy #3 and Dolly Wink 12, if anybody was wondering at all.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Mikiメ(^∀^)ノ said...

★-(ゝ∀・` Thank You!´ゝ∀・)-☆

Back
to top