New addition to the family!

Introducing two of my new family members: my kind of lazy but really adorable hamsters!
They were about a month old when I adopted them from Sharon, and it has been slightly more than 2 weeks since they were here. Thank you Sharon for these crazily cute little fur balls!











They grow up really fast and are about twice the size of what they were when I first brought them over. I was really paranoid about them fighting initially but later on realised that they were just playing with each other. The bigger hamster used to bully the tinier one a lot but it's less frequent now, even though I still hear them squeak while playing around.

I have yet to give them a name, and I still can't really differentiate the two as they look really similar. They dislike climbing onto my hand so there's no way for me to inspect them throughly enough to tell them apart. I guess this will take some time haha!

I'm really fortunate and excited to have these two cuties with me and I hope they feel the same way too! ☺

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top